St Andrew’s has built a reputation for being a leader in education, that provides a community where young people can grow to become the best version of themselves.
Our great strength is in the partnerships we forge with our students, staff, parents and the wider community. These partnerships enable us to build on tradition and performance to enable our students to walk confidently into their futures.
In the Secondary School we continue to seek opportunities for our students to explore different industries, jobs and workplaces so that they can build aspirations and see where their studies could lead. We work with industry to provide student internships and exposure to local business through site visits/excursions and class presentations.
In the pursuit of providing high quality events and activities, which help build our community and raise funds to invest back into the College, St Andrew’s seeks financial and in-kind support for the school’s various activities through sponsorships.
- Exposure to a local school community of over 1450 students and their families.
- Partnership with one of the leading and most sought after school’s on the Sunshine Coast.
- Extensive brand awareness.
- Recognition of the partnership between your company and St Andrew’s.
- Capacity to advertise your business and an opportunity to increase revenue possibilities.
- Opportunity to assist St Andrew’s students to achieve their potential through funding for facilities and equipment.
Platinum College Sponsors
Building fund and bursaries
Philanthropy efforts are an important contribution to our College culture. Funds enable us to provide scholarships to support a child’s education and to achieve, develop and extend programs and facilities for our students.
If you would like to donate to the College, please contact Jaclyn Oudejans, Head of Marketing and Community Development at email@example.com, or call on (07) 5471 5555.