Work at St Andrew's
St Andrew’s strives to be an employer of choice, offering staff fantastic work conditions, in a leading Independent Prep to Year 12 school on the beautiful Sunshine Coast.
The College has an enviable reputation for promoting excellence in every aspect of College life and attracting high-calibre staff who often stay with us for many years. We seek to leverage our collegial working environment and supportive College community to enable our students to move confidently into their futures.
Benefits employees at St Andrew’s Anglican College enjoy, include:
- competitive salary structure for teaching and support staff
- access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions when voluntary contributions are made
- ability to cash out Long Service Leave after pro-rata seven years
- 12 weeks of paid Maternity Leave
- staff discount on fees for children attending St Andrew’s (for those on a 12-month contract or more)
- financial incentive and study days for relevant Masters study
- 39 weeks of term-time within a school year
- access to relevant and interesting Professional Learning opportunities
- opportunity to take on additional responsibilities for experience to maximise your leadership potential
- first Aid training offered annually
- avenues to have excellence in teaching recognised with accomplished teacher and exemplary teacher structure
- voluntary access to the flu immunisation annually
- access to our Employee Assistance Program (24-hour counselling service)
- access to a range of initiatives to promote health and wellbeing.
St Andrew’s has a commitment to creating environments for children and young people to thrive.
All applicants are instructed to read and reflect their agreement of the Code of Conduct for Anglican Schools.